Heather if I owned you.... I would make you protect me from the scary monsters under my bed. And I would feed you cookies all day and it would be fun.
Yes, this is a good answer. I’m not sure how I’d protect you from monsters when I can’t even defend myself from harmless mayflies, but it’s cool. I’ll do my best, and the cookies would be a good reward/meal plan
Well the person I like is really cute and really sweet and she's really funny and can make me laugh and then cry in a matter of seconds. She's just perfect. (And you know her. And me, too, I guess. But everyone knows me.)
Ah, I do wonder who you are, but anonymity for a reason and all that. Lucky you and lucky her, definitely. I would guess from the tinychat if I know you and her. Anyways, if you like her so much, you should see if she’s free. Or hey, if she is free, go for it. Or maybe she knows you like her back and you’re already with her. If that’s the case ignore the two things above. It must be nice to have someone like that!
Her name is jordan. I love her more then anything in the world. The only problem is that shes 19 and im 16. She doesn't want to date me because of age. I tried to explain to her that it isnt that bad of a difference but she thinks other wise. Plus were both girls and I haven't come out to my parents yet.
In the grand scheme of things 3 years definitely isn’t a big deal, but to her, and in the eyes of others, sometimes 3 years is a big deal. I think it’s fine if you like someone older than you, and if she likes you back, awesome. Shame that you or her aren’t out yet, but I think things will work out in the end, for sure. I think when you both get a little older she may come to see that the 3 years aren’t a big deal, but until that day, be patient.
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so interesting.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?